Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Client Celebrates Improved Skin

"I absolutely love IAAS, and so does my skin. I have tons of allergies, and asthma, and my face is usually very red in my T zone. Doctors and so-called "beauty consultants" for years had told me it was rosacea. But under the direction of Lori and Julie at IAAS, I recently started using Eve Taylor Essential Oil #1 for redness due to allergies, along with my YonKa products. I just have one thing to say: 'hallelujah!!' The redness has faded significantly. Every morning I get up, look in the mirror, and literally gasp in surprise! I just can't believe how "normal" and clear my skin looks. It's not just the YonKa products (which are incredible) or the Eve Taylor Essential Oils (which are almost miraculous). I depend on the expertise and the compassionate care of the incredibly knowledgeable people at IAAS. I literally don't know what I'd do without them.”